I am a chartered clinical and counselling psychologist in private practice. I specialise in counselling and psychotherapy for individuals.
I am an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the author of Just Beneath The Surface (The Processes of Counseling and Psychotherapy). I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Psychotherapy for individuals.
- One-off consultations and brief psychotherapy.
- Counselling skills and assertiveness training workshops for health and mental health professionals, social workers and educators.
What sort of Psychotherapy?
- The sort of psychotherapy that has as its method understanding with a view to change.
- This approach depends on the client's willingness to explore his or her inner emotions and talk about them.
- Change can occur as a result of inner exploration and reorganisation.
What do people
talk about in Psychotherapy?
- Each of us is unique, so that no two people experience the same difficulty in the same way.
- People present with stress, anxiety, and/or panic attacks. Career and redundancy issues, sexual concerns, difficulties in relationships, and depression are frequently presented.
- People come who have been bereaved, either recently or long ago, and so do people with physical disabilities, and/or their carers.
- Bloomsbury Therapy Centre, 80a Southampton Row,
London, WC1B 4BB..
- Finchley, London,
- Tel: 020 8346 4010
- Mobile: 07956 297054
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Some weekend and
evening appointments can be made